Unlawful Internet Gambling and Other Illegal Activities
You agree that you are not engaged in unlawful Internet gambling or any other illegal activity. You agree that you will not use any of your accounts, access devices or services for unlawful internet gambling or other illegal activities. We may terminate your account relationship if you engage in unlawful internet gambling or other illegal activities.
USA PATRIOT ACT - PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
In accordance with Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT ACT and to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities, Fitzsimons Credit Union is required to take reasonable steps to verify the identity of any potential new account holders, which may include existing members, and maintain records of the documentation used for verification.
At a minimum, Fitzsimons Credit Union is required to obtain the following information prior to account opening:
· Date of Birth, for individuals
· Place of Residence, and mailing address, if different
· Taxpayer Identification Number (i.e. Social Security Number), for U.S. persons
· One or more of the following for Non-U.S. persons: a U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number; passport number and country of issuance; alien identification card number; or number and country of issuance of any other government-issued document evidencing nationality or residence. This identification must bear a photograph.
· Verifies member’s identity
· Is kept on record to note how identity was verified and how discrepancies in identity verification were resolved
· Is used to check the member’s identity against government issued lists of suspected terrorists (individuals or organizations).
What this means to you: when you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents. You can learn more about the impact of the USA PATRIOT Act on financial institutions at www.fincen.gov