Frequently Asked Questions

An Electronic Withdrawal (ACH) has taken place on my account that I did not authorize. How do I resolve this issue?

If this is a recurring withdrawal for which you have previously revoked access, please let us know, including the date in which access was revoked.  We will have you complete an ACH Dispute form to reverse the charge. If the withdrawal was not a recurring transaction, the same process is followed. We may also place a block on the merchant in question to prevent any future unauthorized debits from your account. Please be advised, per ACH Guidelines, you have 60 days from the date of the unauthorized ACH transaction to report it to us. After that time frame, we are unable to reverse the charge.

Federally insured by NCUA |  Equal Opportunity Lender  |  © 2017 Fitzsimons Credit Union  |  303-340-3343  |  1-800-933-5839 links to third party websites that may not be controlled or owned by Fitzsimons Credit Union. Fitzsimons Credit Union may not be responsible for the content of the alternate web site neither does it represent either the third party nor the member if the two enter into a transaction. Fitzsimons Credit Union does not represent either the third party or member if a transaction is entered. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by

NMLS #459085
Shared Branch Logo  CO-OP ATM Logo Centennial Logo

AutoTrek Logo

  CUDC Logo

AFF NCUA LogoEqual Housing Logo      

Please Note:

You are now leaving the Fitzsimons Credit Union website. We are not responsible for
the privacy practices of any other web site. We encourage you to read the privacy policies
of any web site you access, especially if individual identifying information is being collected.

Fitzsimons Credit Union does not represent either the third party or member if a transaction is entered.

Continue Cancel

Don't ask again