Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit can help you remodel your kitchen, pay for college, or consolidate debt.
What dream can we help fulfill?
The value of your home minus any mortgages that you owe is the part that you own, also known as your equity. Tap into that equity by taking out a loan or line of credit to fund almost any project or purchase.
Our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) gives you a flexible line of credit with variable rates, while our Easy Equity Loan comes with a fixed rate and term. It’s a great way to upgrade your home or consolidate high-interest debt at a lower rate. Typically, you can borrow up to 80% of the value of your home less the balance of your first mortgage.
Which loan is right for me?
- You’re not sure the amount you’ll need
- You need to access funds over time – up to 10 years
- Variable rate tied to Wall Street Journal Prime
- Low initial payment – 1% of the balance owed
- Pay interest only on what you’ve borrowed
- You know the amount you’ll need
- You’ll get the whole amount in a lump sum
- Fixed rate
- Set monthly payment
- Terms up to 15 years
Getting Approved is Easy
Research your options
Compare your options. If you have questions, give us a call at (303) 226-8509.
Apply for a flexible line of credit or a fixed loan.
Receive your funds
Interest paid might be tax-deductible, please consult with your tax advisor.*