Stop by any of our branches any time to have your important documents notarized by one one of our Colorado Notaries Public.
Medallion Signature Guarantee
Authorize transfers stocks, bonds, securities, etc. with a signature guarantee (also known as a Medallion). The value of your investment cannot exceed $100,000. Appointments preferred.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep your important documents and valuables safe and sound. We offer a variety of safe deposit box sizes at each of our branch locations.
Check our FAQs below for details on these services.
Stop by today
Need help with anything finance related? Visit one of our branches today and we’ll get you squared away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Notary Services
- State-issued driver's license
- State-issued identification card
- U.S. passport issued by the U.S. Department of State
- U.S. military ID
- State, county and local government IDs
- Permanent resident card, or "green card," issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services*
- Foreign passport*
- Driver's license officially issued in Mexico or Canada*
- Fitzsimons membership card and member number
- Non-expired government ID (such as a drivers license or passport)
- A recent account statement showing the value of the transaction, stock, or shares
- Documents which request the Signature Guarantee. These are usually sent out by the brokerage.
- Late Payment (over 30 days): $30.00
- Drilling (abandoned box, etc.): $250.00
- Lost Key: $45.00
Safe Deposit Box Costs
|Sizes and Annual Rent|