Budget and Credit 101 Webinar
RSVP for our Budget and Credit financial literacy webinar.
Taking place on ZOOM on February 11th from 5 pm to 6 pm.
Join us for this FREE Seminar!
Grab your favorite beverage and join Fitzsimons CU as we discuss:
- Ways to track spending habits and ways you can save
- Short- and long-term achievable financial goals
- Useful financial tools and tricks to help you reach your goals
- The significance of a credit report and credit score
- The basics of building and maintaining good credit
- Understanding credit reports and how to report errors
- Tips for using credit wisely and potential pitfalls
- And much more!
Attendees who preregister and attend will also be entered to win a $25 VISA gift card. *
*No purchase necessary. In order to win the $25 VISA gift card, you must preregister and attend the webinar. The winner of the gift card will be randomly selected and will announced at the conclusion of the webinar on February 11th. If the selected winner is not present, then another winner will be selected. Must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the United States to enter. The $25 prize will be reported on form 1099-INT. You do not need to be a member of Fitzsimons Credit Union to win. Fitzsimons credit union employees, immediate family members, are not eligible to win.