Skip nav to main content.

Who can contribute to a Roth IRA?

If you earn compensation, and your modified adjusted gross income (MAGI) is under a certain limit, you are eligible to contribute to a Roth IRA. Congress sets the MAGI limits, and they can change frequently. If your MAGI is too high, you might be able to make smaller annual contributions. Consult your tax professional regarding your individual circumstances.

Summer Special Rates On Share Certificates! 26-MONTH CERTIFICATE = 2.00% APY* and 38-MONTH CERTIFICATE = 3.00 APY*

Visit one of our branch locations or call us at 303-340-3343 for more info.