If you need help with your application or need more information about eligibility requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us in a way that’s convenient for you. To apply, you’ll need to complete a loan application, provide two personal references with contact information, and pay a $20 non-refundable application fee. You are eligible for a payday loan alternative if:
- You’re at least 18 years old and have been a member of Fitzsimons for at least 60 days
- You have a monthly gross income of at least $1000. This can be verified by direct deposit, paystubs, an award letter, or an employment letter.
- You’ve been employed within same trade or industry for at least six months. This can be verified through paychecks or through your employer.
- You don’t have delinquent loans or negative shares with Fitzsimons
- You haven’t caused a loss to the credit union
- You aren’t in the process of obtaining bankruptcy
- You agree to avoid payday lenders during the term of your Fitzsimons loan
- Any previous PIC loans are paid in full
You can get a maximum of four PIC loans in a six month period.