The following Posting and Commenting Policy applies to all Fitzsimons Credit Union social media accounts.
Fitzsimons Credit Union uses social media to communicate to members and nonmembers, and to receive feedback on certain topics. Fitzsimons Credit Union intends for its social media forums to be friendly and respectful; please keep wall posts and comments consistent with this standard.
Fitzsimons Credit Union’s use of external social media websites is provided as a public service. Fitzsimons Credit Union disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted content or comments accessible from any external web page or social site platform. The responsibility for external content or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments does not imply endorsement by the Fitzsimons Credit Union.
Fitzsimons Credit Union will not edit or alter posts or comments on Fitzsimons Credit Union content by individual social media users. However, Fitzsimons Credit Union may remove comments that do not adhere to the standards outlined on this page. It is never our intention or hope to ban individuals from our page, but, should content become abusive, inflammatory, or inappropriate, we maintain the right to remove the offending content and block the users so as to allow for constructive and beneficial conversations.
- Content we deem graphic, obscene, explicit, racial, or disparaging in any form or context is not permitted.
- Content considered to be abusive, hateful, inflammatory, or intended to defame any person(s) and/or entity is not permitted.
- Content that seeks to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency, or any individual person, is not permitted.
- Solicitations and/or advertisements are not permitted.
- Content that contains any suggestion or encouragement of illegal activity is not permitted.
- Comments that vary greatly from the overall theme of a particular discussion thread may be subject to removal.
Content that does not comply with the above may be removed or hidden from the page. We also reserve the right to ban an individual for violating our posting guidelines at any time. Examples of content we may remove: Personal Attacks Bullying Personal Information Employee Names Profanity Graphic, obscene, or racial comments Infringing content Defamatory statements
Behavior that may necessitate banning from the Fitzsimons Credit Union page includes, but is not limited to: Bumping – Posts that serve to repeat existing content to bring them to the top of the wall or to “spam” the page. Repeated Violations – If you are found to repeatedly violate the content guidelines above, you may risk being banned.
Individual social media platforms may have their own posting and commenting policies that vary from Fitzsimons Credit Union’s policy. In such cases, Fitzsimons Credit Union will continue to enforce only the policy as it is written here; platforms may enforce their own policies separate from Fitzsimons Credit Union.